Starfish

Friday, July 1, 2011

Wedding Plans and Photographs!

So today I had the privilege of photographing the dear Stone family. We went to The Mission so I could photograph them as a family. It was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. Taking photos of a baby is difficult. They dont look the right way and trying to capture their emotion is kinda hard. But as for babies, this one was the best. In the photos I did get, I think they look pretty awesome. It always helps when your models are good looking. :) This photo was one of my faves! I still have to edit all the photos, but I'm so blessed that this family let an amateur photographer capture their family time.

After photos, I came home and took an nap. Which was awesome. Then Jess and I went to Yamatos for sushi, and now I have delicious leftovers! Then we went to see Larry Crowne, which was pretty cute. It wasn't a chick flick for all you males out there. When we got home, I got to crafting, which is what I spend most of my down time doing. I've learned the key to a DIY Wedding is TIME! If I didn't have a year to plan and do stuff, I wouldn't have all the small touches I want. My current projects center around pinwheels. I'm making pinwheels out of felt for the groomsmen's boutonnieres and for my bridesmaids hair pieces. What do you think? I think they look pretty good for DIY. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture! Can't wait to see the rest. The pinwheels look awesome, and I'm a little jealous of your sushi ;)

    ReplyDelete