Starfish

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just Another Manic Thursday!

Still no call or email from Richie. I really miss him. I told him before he left that I wouldn't be left behind next time! I'm just home hanging out on a Thursday night. Not too much to report. I worked some more on those pinwheels. I also finished the Stones family photos! No sneak peeks though. If you want to see them, you need to check my Facebook tomorrow. I also got invitations for Richie and mines engagement party! They're SO cute! I cannot wait to show you all tomorrow!

On a side note I'm super excited about the new Winnie the Pooh movie! Cannot wait for Richie to come home so we can watch it together. Sorry about the lame post. Not too much to report other than going to work, finishing the Stones photos and painting my nails...I just hung around the house. Till tomorrow... :)

1 comment:

  1. You could totally have told the story how you scared me half to death in Target today... :)

    ReplyDelete