Starfish

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Stepping Up: The Journey Begins

Another short blog today. I just got home from bible study. We're doing Stepping Up by Beth Moore. It's a study of The Psalms of Ascent. I'm super excited to start this journey with Allison and Catherine. I am hoping that through this study I can continue to work on replacing Rich as an idol and filling that hole with Christ. I'm hoping this study will show me how I can do that. I first did this study when I was a sophomore in college. So it will be interesting to see what my old answers were and how far I've come in my walk with Christ. You can be sure I will be blogging about my experience. I am now getting quotes on sod so hopefully I can get  a new yard! Richie would be so proud. Tomorrow the well guys are going to come and finish the pump. Super excited for these changes. Richie is flying home TOMORROW! Well, they're flying to Atlanta tomorrow at 10pm. Tomorrow is the first time I might actually hear Richie's voice after 3 weeks! Please be praying for their safety and timely travel. Also be praying that the kids and leaders merge back into society as smoothly as possible. Tomorrow I plan to do a long blog of the Maryland trip complete with photos. Things have just been a whirlwind since getting back. Until tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment