Starfish

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stone's Family Photos

Today was a good day. Woke up. Got a wall post from Richie letting me know he was in Peru safely. So now we are in the days of no communication. I know he will call or write or text if he can. I miss him a little less today. I think its because I was at work all day and other than coming home for dinner with out him, my day went the same it would as if he were home. After work I went to the gym and then had Catherine over for dinner! It was such fun to catch up with her. She helped me pick out some outfits for our engagement shoot. Which, by the way is going to be on July 29th! Whoot! So excited! I know our photos are going to be awesome. I love our photographers so much! Their work is always awesome. I'm hoping that because Richie and I won't have seen each other for a month our love will be seen so much more. I was able to edit some photos of the Stones from the shoot on Friday. Hope you enjoy the sneak peek!

One of my faves


Kept it just because it was hilarious!


This might be my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Danielle you are amazing.....I love these shots!

    ReplyDelete