Starfish

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Richie is home!

Today I've been able to talk to Richie! Not in depth, but for a bit. He's doing well. He's got a bit of a head cold, but he says he's fine. He is going to see a doctor as soon as he gets back. I'm so excited to see him tomorrow. I hope things aren't awkward or weird. Especially after not seeing him for a month and not talking to him for 2+ weeks. I know this time apart will help us in the long run and I'm so glad he will be driving home tomorrow. Not too much to report today. I finished my skirt today! I'll have to post photos tomorrow. My Nana would be proud of me for figuring it out. Tomorrow I'll try to post photos of Richie and I reuniting! I might only get to see him for an hour or so, so I took Monday off work so we could hang out and reconnect. Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment