Starfish

Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday, Monday

Today was a slow day at work. My morning started off busy. I had to edit a bunch of photos for the map we're trying to get up and running. Not to much to blog about. Although I did get awesome candy bags for the candy bar for the wedding! I'm so excited about them! I'll have to post a photo tomorrow because I left the camera at work. No new news from Richie. Even after my big break through with God yesterday, I still really miss him. Especially today. I found out my grandmother is being put in a home for Alzheimer's. It's gotten too advanced for her to live with my grandfather. Even though I was never close with Norma, I missed being able to call Rich and talk about it. I hope he's having a great time down in the Amazon. This week they're going to be doing a VBS for the locals. So be praying all goes well with that. Tomorrow I'm having a guy come over to the house to give me a quote on a well and pump for the yard. My goal is to have that up and running and the yard cleared before Rich gets home. After the yard is done, that will be the last major project for the house....hopefully. Tomorrow might be another craft night. It was such a huge hit two weeks ago that we were asked to host again. I'll probably finish the pinwheels I've been working on.

My roommate has just informed me that I've become an internet sensation. Maybe I'll post a video in the near future. Expect it to smack you in the face with its awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment