Starfish

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fun in the sun, flea market and friends, oh-my!

So today I woke up and went to the pool with Alison and Melissa. After that, I repotted the herbs in Rich and mines Topsy Turvy. Then Alison came over and we went to the flea market. I was going there with the intentions of looking for mis matched vases and jars and such for the candy bar for the wedding. And I hit the JACKPOT! Look what Alison and I found! Vintage candy dispensers! I got 2 of them along with a couple of jars for candy. Im SO excited that this is all coming together so well. I know God is orchestrating everything because I couldn't have done it any better. This evening I made the rest of the boutonnieres for the guys and head pieces for the girls. Now I just need to finish those pinwheels and the invites for the engagement party. And....drum roll please!!! We have a location for the wedding and reception! AND we have our photographers! I'm so stinkin' excited! Our photographers are The Long Farewell. Check out their website! They did the photos for our good friends Genesis and Catherine. Ever since I saw their pictures, I knew they were who I wanted to photograph my wedding.

In other news, I'm officially ready for Rich to come home. I know this time will fly by fast, but I'm really starting to miss him. The calls are getting shorter and less frequent. I know he is where he's supposed to be. But I cant help but want to be there with him. God is certainly working in my life, and I cannot wait to see how He is working in Richie's life. I guess until he comes home, I just have to pray that he's having a great time and that God keeps him safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment