Starfish

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Dirty Dena Experience Recap

Finally a blog on The Dirty Dena Experience. Let's go back to the future where it all began....

Helene and John picked me up from the airport and we went to John's house and hung out with his mom for a while. Then we went to The Donut Shack. One of my favorite places in all of Severna Park. They have the BEST donuts, and they're open 24 hours! Then we went to Helene's and crashed. We got up the next day and Helene and I went to Giant to get food for the lunch party that day. Helene showed me how to cook fish and potatoes. It was so delicious. Amelia, John, Kelly and baby Milo came over. We had such fun catching up and Facebook stalking old friends and frienemys. Then that night Helene showed me how to cook crabs! They were so stinking delicious! We had such fun eating crabs and hanging out.

Then I went over to Jess and Shannon's house. Kerry was there and we had a sleepover. We ate pizza and watched a horror movie. It was HILARIOUS! From the moment I walked in it was non stop laughter! The next day we went to our old tree in the woods. This is the tree that we all carved our names into and have spent many hours talking and bonding. Then after Jess and Shannon's they took me to Kelly's to hang out with her and Milo. Kelly and I went to Subway and had lunch. We walked there which was an experience. Then Kelly and I hung out at the house. After that, we met up with Ms. Penny and Kelly's sister and kids. We went to Marley Station Mall and shopped around. Then we went to Ann's Dairy Queen. A quick word on Ann'. They have the BEST chili cheese hotdogs! I would kill for an Ann's in St. Augustine. Jess picked me up that night to go to the Earleigh Heights Firehouse Carnival. It was so expensive so we rode one ride and played carnival games. I won two goldfish. I named them Heavy D and JKwan. Jess then took me back to Kelly's and I crashed for the evening.

The next day Kelly, Ms. Penny, Milo and I got up early and started the 4 hour drive to Virginia Beach to see Kelly's new house. Kelly's house is lovely. It needs some work, but Kelly is so awesome, I know she is going to turn that place into the ultimate house to raise Milo in. We hung out by their pool and then went to this Mexican restaurant for dinner. We all split a delicious pomegranate margarita. The next day we got up and Kelly and I went swimming. I spent about 20 minutes jumping on her sweet trampoline! Then we all got in the car and headed back to The Dena. When we got back in town I went to Jess' and we went to see Horrible Bosses. It was a really good movie. Might want to buy it when it comes out. I know Richie would have liked it. The next day Kelly and I went to Ann's again. Hey, I gotta get it when I can. Then we went to the Annapolis Mall and hung out until my flight. It was such fun to hang out with my bestie. I miss her so much. The following photos are of Milo. I am such a proud godmommy. He is the most adorable baby ever. I cannot wait to spoil this kid and see him in less than 10 months at the wedding. I am so proud of my best friend. Her husband is in the Navy and she went through pregnancy and is raising Milo for the first 4 months of his life on her own. She is such a strong woman that would make any dad, mother, and husband proud.





And that, my friends, was The Dirty Experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment