Starfish

Monday, July 4, 2011

Hiccups

I have a mad case of the hiccups. No lie. They are awful! Nothing much to report today. I woke up and had an awesome breakfast at the house with Jess. Then I went to the pool with Jess, Alison, Nena, Melissa and Meg! The rest of the day was spent vegging.... Nothing much to report. Other than my self propel on my lawn mower stopped working....That's the worse! I'm SO sick of these weeds it's not even funny. SO ready to nuke them.

Rich left for the Amazon this afternoon. He called before he left. I already miss him terribly. This officially marks the day where I dont know when I'll hear from him again. It's scary to think the next time I'll talk to him will be 3 weeks from now. But I can't allow myself to think of that. Tomorrow I have Alison, Whitney, Carrie and Catherine coming over for craft night/ Gilmore Girls night. SO excited! Here are some photos from today.

My beautiful roommate and I

Alison and I

Melissa, myself and NenaBean! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment