Starfish

Friday, July 15, 2011

Into The Woods: The Dirty Dena Experience

So today I'm with Jess, Shannon and Kerry. Last night we had a good old fashioned sleep over complete with pizza and harror movies. (We pronounce it harror, hence the spelling). We watched Insidious, which was pretty good. Kinda funny. From the moment I started hanging with these girls I could not stop laughing. This morning we got up and went to our old tree. It's this tree that over hangs on the water and we all have carved our names into this tree. We have spent many hours just sitting and hanging here. This time the woods were a little over grown, but we were able to make it. Right now I'm with Kelly and Milo we walked to Subway and are now back at the house just hanging. Tonight I'm going to the Earliegh Heights Fire Station Carnival with Jess and Shannon. I'm super excited and will be videoing our experiences on several rides. I'll have to post in the morning cause we'll be there till 11ish.  Enjoy the video.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment