Starfish

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A hello from China!

My dear friend Laurie was able to send an email from China today! They have been gone for about 2 weeks. She and her husband Adam are staying with a host family. They are the 2 in the center. They go to school for a good amount of the day and have daily exercises interacting with the locals. It was so good to hear from her today!

Not too much to report. I worked some more on pinwheels. I also went to the Verizon store because my phone randomly keeps shutting off. So this could be problematic with Richie out of the country. I don't want to miss his call, if he can call. Today is the 2nd day with no communication (Monday I had a post on Facebook letting me know he arrived safely in Peru). It's weird not being able to talk to him. It kind of feels like we broke up. No communication and I'm still doing my daily routine. I cant wait for him to get back!

I also went to Target and bought picture frames and ledges for them to sit on in the bathroom. I hope Richie likes them when he gets back. I also got some quotes on well pumps today....getting a move on getting one installed. Most likely going to nail one down tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment